At Bala House Montessori we encourage EVERYONE (moms, dads, grandfriends, etc.) to actively participate in all aspects of the workings of our school. We believe the education of the whole child is a cooperative effort between families, teachers, and children.
There are many ways families can become involved in our vibrant, close-knit, educational community:
• Attend parent education events;
• Act as your child’s class room parent;
• Help with classroom projects and celebrations;
• Attend and help at Parents’ Association functions;
• Share your hobbies, talents, profession, or culture with your child’s class;
• Chaperone and transport students during field trips;
• Plan and execute special events;
• Attend parent-teacher conferences; and
Volunteer needs and donation requests for fruit, vegetables, flowers, etc will be published in the classroom news and weekly school emails as needed.
Family volunteers are integral to the operation of Bala House. Your child will love seeing you help their school, and it is also a great way to meet fellow community members. Working together, we will ensure Bala House Montessori remains a warm and supportive educational community.
For ideas of ways you can help, please contact your Bala House Parents’ Association co-presidents, the School Director, or your child’s teacher.
Thank you for giving the gift of time and talent to Bala House Montessori!
Click here to download a PDF printable version of our Volunteer form.