Love of learning and tons of fun takes place all summer long for three to six year olds at Bala House’s Montessori camp located in Lower Merion!
Montessori fundamentals – free choice, independence and respect for self, others and the environment – continue to be emphasized during camp. Sprinkler fun, fantasy play, arts and crafts, organized sports, nature walks, gardening, cooking, and leisurely outdoor picnic lunches with friends make this program an ideal change of pace for the summer months
Our camp is open to everyone. Children new to Montessori or veterans will discover, learn and grow in our safe, fun, nurturing environment.
If you are looking for great way to transition a student entering our program in the fall, to introduce a young child to their first camp experience or to give a child a taste of Montessori education, look no further than Bala House Montessori’s summer camp.
Our unique Montessori summer camp offers:
• A fun, yet stimulating experience for preschoolers and first-time campers
• Qualified and nuturing Bala House teachers and staff, experienced in the developmental needs of the whole child, work camp
• Flexible schedules and convenient hours (8 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.) for busy families, Parents can choose individual weeks as needed
• “Around the World in 40 Days” is our camp theme this summer – Each week campers will explore the seven different continents.
• Gardening, art, picnics, water play, fantasy play, cooking lessons, storytimes, pajama day, walking journeys, sprinkler fun, outdoor games, and organized sports on our beautiful wooded campus and well-equipped playground
• Art, gymnastics, Soccer Shots, music, and sewing classes
• Storytellers, petting zoos, traveling museums, and other special programs visit our camp throughout the summer
Bala House Montessori’s preschool summer camp runs for 8 weeks, from June 19 – August 11, 2017.
CLICK HERE to download our Montessori Summer Camp Enrollment Contract.